This tailgate and living shelter tent is made for SUV and trucks, and just about anything in between. Use as an enclosed shelter, sunshade canopy, car port for camping, gear storage, or a connective living room to your car or camper.
Features & Specifications
- Walk-in, walk-out shelter is 10'L x 6'W x 6'6"H
- Aerodynamic arc design provides protection from the elements and inherent privacy
- Solid door panels (2) with screens zip on and off on both ends for full tent enclosure
- Tailgate Connector door panel (1) included with elastic sleeve and clipped straps wrap around vehicle hatches, side doors, and small campers of up to 6' stretch width; connector positions tightly against ArcHaus shelter for a virtually sealed interior.
- Integrated sod flaps with grommets for staking tailgate connector to ground.
- Construction Fabric: 185-denier polyester with 2,000mm polyurethane coating waterproof rating (premium quality nylon ripstop and highly water-resistant at about three times the waterproof rating of a typical tent bought at a sporting goods store)
- Steel and fiberglass poles; 360 degree tension system
- Quick and easy to set up, stores compactly
- Weighs 26 lbs.
- Shelter is green with black clip-on tailgate connector
- Fit is small-to-mid size SUV and standard pick up trucks; does not fit trucks with lifts and/or with truck caps