SHOP OUR Categories
The BikeWing™-2 VRack 2-Bike Carrier carries two bikes of all sizes and frames suspended by the wheels on the V-Wing™ and includes new Zero-G™ bike freeze technology for all purposes to the most rugged road conditions. Ultra-light and easily adjustable for convenience of use, with an all-new tilt-back feature for rear hatch access and compact storage, and simply ideal for the on-the-go lifestyle.
Features & Specifications
- Fits two bicycles of all frames and sizes
- 45 Degree & 180 Degree Tilting Feature (With Bicycle Attached) For Rear Hatch/Door Access
- Easily adjustable wheel cradles with durable rubber straps for a tight grip on bike wheels
- Featherweight light at only 16.5 lbs (Modular Design: 4.5 lbs V-Wings™(x2) and 7 lbs Shank); 80 lbs load capacity
- Quick removable wings for modular compact storage
- Zero-G bike freeze technology eliminates all bike motion with wheel touch support only, removing all bike frame or fork contact with rack. Zero-G™ system is a combination of wheel cradle and sway stop components:
- Zero-G system includes four sway stops (two per bike) for tire contact with rubber strap wrap around inside of wheels
- Zero-G system includes four wheel cradles with rubber strap wrap over outside of wheels
- Two cushion pads on each V-Wing™ for casual contact (four total)
- 4” riser shank for great rear ground clearance needs on low clearance vehicles
- Fits both 1.25in and 2in hitch receivers
- Lockable NoMotion™ pin for quiet and stable hitch connection and performance
- RV certified, for use on all vehicles
- Bike, Board & Bag™ accessories available
This product ships unassembled via UPS Ground.
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Manuals, Flyers & Brochures:
Frequently Asked Questions:
My bicycle has fenders, will it fit on the BikeWing-2?
I have a Fat Bike, will bicycle fit on the BikeWing-2?
Is the BikeWing-2 rated for RV use?
The product listing says that the BikeWing uses "Zero-G Technology" what does that mean?
The BikeWing says that it is a "Wheel Mount" carrier, what are the advantages to this over the standard Frame and Platform style mounts?
Will the wheel cradles damage my tires?
Can I carry a tandem bicycle with the BikeWing-2?
Can I carry a bicycle with a rear/forward child carrier attached using the BikeWing-2?
Can I access my back hatch/rear doors with the BikeWing-2 installed?
Have a smaller car with a 1.25in Hitch. Will the BikeWing work with my vehicle?
What is the approximate Height and Length of the BikeWing-2?
What vehicle tow rating is required for the BikeWing-2?
I've noticed the warranty ftom other bicycle carrier companies is limited lifetime, where the BikeWing is only a one year warranty. Can you tell me why such a short warranty?
Do offer replacements for the BikeWing shoud I lose or damage any parts?