SHOP OUR Categories
The BikeWing-T2, 2+2 is a VRack 4-bike carrier that includes ground-breaking modularity and functionality for separation into two independent two bike racks and ready-to-go mount to vehicles in all configurations. Tilt and fold design carries two to four bikes of all sizes and frames by the wheels, and allows for access to the rear of the vehicle as well as easy parking and garage clearance.
With many new enhancements, this quick hitch mount bike rack is ideal for the on-the-go lifestyle, and includes new Zero-G™ bike freeze technology for all purposes to the most rugged road conditions.
Features & Specifications
- Carries four bicycles of all frames and sizes
- Easily adjustable wheel cradles with durable rubber straps for a tight grip on bike wheels
- Lightweight 41 lbs with modular frame separation for additional load management
- 160 lbs load capacity
- 24in distance between V-Wings™ for bikes
- Quick removable V-Wings™ for rear hatch access and modular storage
- Tilt and fold system design for rear hatch access and parking clearance
- Sectional frame removes for simple conversion into two independent 2-bike racks
- Convertible sections create a tilt and fold 2-bike rack with ability to access rear hatch without removing bikes, and a bonus fixed frame 2-bike rack
- Zero-G bike freeze technology eliminates all bike motion with wheel touch support only, removing all bike frame or fork contact with rack. Zero-G system is a combination of wheel cradle and sway stop components:
- Zero-G system includes four sway stops (two per bike) for tire contact with rubber strap wrap around inside of wheels
- Zero-G system includes four wheel cradles with rubber strap wrap over outside of wheels
- Two cushion pads per V-Wing™ for casual contact (eight total)
- Two Silent Hitch Pins included for No Motion, quiet and stable hitch connection and performance (download our updated owner manual for installation details)
- Fits 2 inch hitches
- RV certified
- Bike, Board, and Bag accessories available
This product ships unassembled via UPS Ground.
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Manuals, Flyers & Brochures:
Frequently Asked Questions:
My bicycle has fenders, will it fit on the BikeWing-T4?
Have a Fat Bike, will bicycle fit on the BikeWing-T4?
Is the BikeWing-T4 rated for RV use?
The product listing says that the BikeWing uses "Zero-G Technology" what does that mean?
Your BikeWing-T4 says that is a "Wheel Mount" carrier, what are the advantages to this over the standard Frame and Platform style mounts?
Will the wheel cradles damage my tires?
Can I carry a tandem bicycle with the BikeWing-T4?
Can I carry a bicycle with a rear/forward child carrier attached using the BikeWing-T4?
Can I access my back hatch/rear doors with the BikeWing-T4 installed?
Will the BikeWing-T4 hold my bicycles even when tilted for rear hatch access?
Can the BikeWing-T4 really be separated into Two separate and independent bike racks?
What vehicle tow rating is required for the BikeWing-T4?
I've noticed the warranty from other bicycle carrier companies is limited lifetime, where the BikeWing is only a one year warranty. Can you tell me why such a short warranty?
Do you offer replacements for the BikeWing should I lose or damage any parts?