SHOP OUR Categories
66 x 24 x 7"H extra large solid-walled hitch carrier protects gear from road grime with LED lights for rear visibility while handling very big cargo loads including bicycles. The user-friendly slide out mount offers rear hatch access for SUV, trucks, and Sprinter RV doors. Many fresh and exciting add ons offered for gear management and coverage.
Features & Specifications
- 66”L x 24”W x 7”H solid-walled interior dimensions
- Strong 18 gauge SolidPan™ steel construction with black powder coat finish
- Weights 100 lbs empty; two-part system separates weight to 20 and 80 lbs
- Rated for 300 lbs of cargo
- Slide out Flat Pipe TwinTube® platform for rear hatch access and dual tube strength for rigorous towing environments
- Two Silent Hitch Pins® included for quiet and stable, No Motion™ hitch connection
- Stop/Turn LED tail lights with license plate mount, four-flat connector plug
- Rear reflectors included for added road safety
- Installed clearance is 6 inches from hitch pin hole to rack with added adjustments possible; overall slide-out clearance is up to 32 inches from pin hole to rack
- Fits 2” receiver hitches with class II minimum tow rating
- Multiple tie-down positions
- Assembly required, see our assembly video
- Hoodie cover and HideOut Bicycle Transport accessories available
This product ships unassembled via UPS Ground.
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Manuals, Flyers & Brochures:
Frequently Asked Questions:
What material the BOSSHog made of?
What is the maximum slide out distance between the BOSSHog and the tow vehicle? Will I be able to open my rear hatch/doors?
What is the weight capacity and size dimensions of the BOSSHog?
During Transit (when the carrier is not slid out), what is the maximum distance between the vehicle and the carrier? Can I use the BOSSHog in conjunction with a rear spare tire or ladder?
Is the BOSSHog rated for RV use?
What vehicle class rating is required for the BOSSHog?
Will the BOSSHog block my rear tail lights?
What is the average ship time of the BOSSHog Cargo Carrier? Can I get expedited shipping?
Is there a dealer in my area to view the BOSSHog?
How much does the BOSSHog weigh?
Can I fit bikes inside the BOSSHog?
I'm concerned about ground clearance is there a way to raise the BOSSHog up higher?
My LED Lights don't seem to be working correctly on my Sprinter Van, is there a way to fix this?