Domestic no-tool truck bed mount two bike carrier with expandable capacity for up to six bikes. The full cross bed bar is position adjustable along the truck bed and carries bikes above the side walls without blocking the truck bed interior space. Featuring a rotating V-Wing® with three positions locations for flexible cargo management and convenient access to bikes for loading and unloading. Enjoy complete security with the RingLocker™ system that locks the bicycles to the carrier and separately, the carrier to the truck.
Features & Specifications
- Fits domestic Ford, Chevrolet, and Dodge truck beds using position adjustable full cross bed bar
- Secures across the truck bed width with position adjustable 72 inch cross bed bar and attachments for non-channel based truck beds
- Carries two bicycles above the bed with additional built-in sockets for two or four bike add-on capacity using modular SpinWing™ accessory (SpinWing 2-Bike Add-Ons required, sold separately part #B01823)
- Supports all size and frame style bicycles by the wheels with adjustable wheel cradles for varying fit
- Nelson V-Wing® 360 degrees for convenient loading and unloading access of bikes, and for bike position flexibility on cross bar (bikes may position in-line or perpendicular to cross bed bar when using center socket)
- Zero-G 4-Point adjustable wheel grip bike freeze technology for motionless wheel touch only support include four upper wheel cradles with rubber straps (for wheel suspension) and four lower sway stop cradles with rubber straps (for wheel base)
- RingLocker security system includes a lock with two cables (6ft and 3ft) for locking bikes and Nelson rack to vehicle bed
- Cushion pads protect bike-to-bike or rack contact
- Modular design weighs 66 lbs with removable wing support arms for compact storage
- Maximum load weight rating is 35 lbs per bicycle (70 lbs overall capacity per V-Wing)
- Rated for improved road use (Nelson Tie-Offs accessory required for off-road use, part #B00833)
- More Models for Two, Four, and Six Bike Transport Available
This product ships unassembled via UPS Ground.
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Manuals, Flyers & Brochures:
Nelson Product Flyer
Frequently Asked Questions: