SHOP OUR Categories
Domestic truck bed mount V-Rack™ transports two bicycles with ability to carry up to six bikes (additional SpinWing™ accessory add-ons required). The full cross bed bar is position adjustable along the truck bed and carries bikes above the side walls without blocking the truck bed interior space. The rotating V-Rack offers load carry position flexibility and convenient accessibility to bikes for loading and unloading. Enjoy complete security with the RingLocker™ system that locks the bicycles to the carrier and separately, the carrier to the truck.
Features & Specifications
- Mounts to all domestic trucks including Ford, Chevrolet, and Dodge using position adjustable full cross bed bar
- Carries two bicycles above the bed without blocking the truck bed interior space, leaving it empty for other cargo
- Secures across the truck bed with position adjustable 72 inch cross bed bar and domestic bed attachments
- V-Rack rotates 360 degrees for convenient loading and unloading access of bikes, and for bike position flexibility on cross bar (bikes may position in-line or perpendicular to cross bed bar when using center socket)
- Two additional built-in sockets for two or four bike add-on capacity with modular SpinWing™ accessory (sold separately model no. B01823)
- RingLocker security system includes a lock with two cables (6ft and 3ft) for locking bikes and Nelson rack to vehicle bed
- Supports all size and frame style bicycles by the wheels with adjustable wheel cradles for varying fit
- Zero-G 4-Point adjustable wheel grip bike freeze technology for motionless wheel touch only support include four upper wheel cradles with rubber straps (for wheel suspension) and four lower sway stop cradles with rubber straps (for wheel base)
- Cushion pads protect bike-to-bike or rack contact
- Modular design with removable wing arms for compact storage
- Weighs 66 lbs
- Maximum load weight rating is 35 lbs per bicycle
- Bike, Board & Bag™ accessories available
- More Models for Two, Four, and Six Bike Transport Available
This product ships unassembled via UPS Ground.
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Manuals, Flyers & Brochures:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- My bicycle has fenders, will it fit on the Full Nelson wings?
- I have a Fat Bike, will bicycle fit on the Full Nelson?
- Can the Full Nelson be used on vehicles with C-Channel systems such as Toyota Deck Rail, Nissan Utili-Track, Jeep Trail Rail?
- The product listing says that the Full Nelson uses "Zero-G Technology" what does that mean?
- The Full Nelson says that it is a "Wheel Mount" carrier, what are the advantages to this over the standard Frame and Platform style mounts?
- Will the wheel cradles damage my tires?
- Can I carry a tandem bicycle with the Full Nelson?
- Can I carry a bicycle with a rear/forward child carrier attached using the Full Nelson?
- How does the Full Nelson lock?
- Why does the Full Nelson spin?
- Can I use the Full Nelson to carry other sports equipment such as snowboards, skis, or flyrods?
- How tall will the Full Nelson sit above my bed?
- Do offer replacements for the Full Nelson should I lose or damage any parts?
- Can the Full Nelson carry electric bicycles?
- Can I convert the Full Nelson into a 4-Bike or 6-Bike carrier?
- Will I have to drill holes in my truck bed to mount the Nelson?