Two bike truck bed mount rack for c-channel based systems transports bicycles above the bed side without blocking the bed’s interior capacity using Let’s Go Aero’s V-Rack™ technology. Featuring a rotating V-Wing® for convenient load and unloading access of bikes, and an anti-theft RingLocker™ that locks bicycles to the Nelson and separately the Nelson rack to the truck bed.
Features & Specifications
- Mounts to truck bed C-Channels including the Nissan Utili-Track, Jeep Trail Rail and Toyota Deck Rail channel systems
- No-tool Installation, Hex-Key Tool included for Assembly
- Carries two bicycles above the bed side (over the bed sill) leaving interior empty for other cargo
- Secures to two sides of truck bed with 42 inch length side bar and 22 inch front cab bar mounts and attachments for c-channel system truck beds
- Supports all size and frame style bicycles by the wheels with adjustable wheel cradles for varying fit
- Nelson V-Wing® rotates 360 degrees for convenient loading and unloading access of bikes
- Zero-G™ 4-Point adjustable wheel grip bike freeze technology for motionless wheel touch only support include four upper wheel cradles with rubber straps (for wheel suspension) and four lower sway stop cradles with rubber straps (for wheel base)
- RingLocker security system includes a lock with two cables (6ft and 3ft) for locking bikes and Nelson rack to vehicle bed
- Modular lightweight 38 lbs design with removable wing support arms for compact storage
- Cushion pads protect bike-to-bike and rack contact
- Maximum load weight is 35 lbs per bicycle (70 lbs overall load capacity)
- Rated for improved road use (Nelson Tie-Offs accessory required for off-road use, part #B00833)
- Half Nelson model available for vehicles without Utili-track or Deck Rail Systems (ei. Domestic Trucks, Ford, Dodge, Chevy)
- Bike, Board & Bag™ accessories available
- More Models for Four and Six Bike Transport
|Max Number of Bikes
||35 lbs (15.9 kg) per Bicycle
||44 lbs (20 kg)
|Rack Height From Bed Sill
|Includes Lock for Rack
|Bicycle Lock Included
|Spins for Access
☰ MANUALS, FLYERS & BROCHURES
Ships assembled, palleted via fedex Ground.
Allow 5-7 business days for deliveries.
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.