SHOP OUR Categories
Import vehicle truck bed mount carrier for two bicycles or other multi-sport gear above the bed side without blocking the bed’s interior capacity using Let’s Go Aero’s V-Rack™ technology. Featuring a rotating SpinWing™ for convenient loading and unloading access of bikes, and an anti-theft RingLocker™ that locks bicycles to the Nelson and separately the Nelson rack to the truck bed.
Features & Specifications
- Mounts to truck bed C-Channels including the Nissan Utili-Track, Jeep Trail Rail and Toyota Deck Rail channel systems
- Carries two bicycles above the bed side (over the bed sill) without block the truck bed interior space, leaving it empty for other cargo
- Supports all size and frame style bicycles by the wheels with adjustable wheel cradles for varying fit
- Secures to two sides of truck bed with 42 inch length side bar and 22 inch front cab bar mounts with domestic bed attachments
- SpinWing™ wheel mount V-Rack rotates 360 degrees for convenient loading and unloading access of bikes
- RingLocker security system includes a lock with two cables (6ft and 3ft) for locking bikes and Nelson rack to vehicle bed
- Weighs 38 lbs
- Maximum load is 35 lbs per bicycle)
- Zero-G™ 4-Point adjustable wheel grip bike freeze technology for motionless wheel touch only support include four upper wheel cradles with rubber straps (for wheel suspension) and four lower sway stop cradles with rubber straps (for wheel base)
- Cushion pads protect bike-to-bike and rack contact
- Modular design with removable wing arms for compact storage
- Half Nelson model available for vehicles without Utilitrack or Deck Rail Systems (ei. Domestic Trucks, Ford, Dodge, Chevy)
- Bike, Board & Bag™ accessories available
- More Models for Four and Six Bike Transport
This product ships unassembled via UPS Ground.
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Manuals, Flyers & Brochures:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- My bicycle has fenders, will it fit on the Half Nelson - Channel?
- I have a Fat Bike, will bicycle fit on the Half Nelson- Channel?
- Can the Half Nelson - Channel on trucks without a C-Channel system?
- The product listing says that the Half Nelson - Channel uses "Zero-G Technology" what does that mean?
- The Half Nelson - Channel says that it is a "Wheel Mount" carrier, what are the advantages to this over the standard Frame and Platform style mounts?
- Will the wheel cradles damage my tires?
- Can I carry a tandem bicycle with the Half Nelson - Channel?
- Can I carry a bicycle with a rear/forward child carrier attached using the Half Nelson - Channel?
- How does the Half Nelson - Channel lock?
- Why does the Half Nelson - Channel spin?
- Can I use the Half Nelson - Channel to carry other sports equipment such as snowboards, skis, or flyrods?
- How tall will the Half Nelson - Channel sit above my bed?
- Do offer replacements for the Half Nelson - Channel should I lose or damage any parts?
- Can the Half Nelson - Channel carry electric bicycles?
- Can I convert the Half Nelson - Channel into a 4-Bike or 6-Bike carrier?
- Will I have to drill holes in my truck bed to mount the Nelson?