SHOP OUR Categories
Import vehicle truck bed mount carrier for two bicycles or other multi-sport gear above the bed side without blocking the bed’s interior capacity using Let’s Go Aero’s VRack™ technology. Featuring a rotating SpinWing™ for easy access to both bicycles from the ground or inside the truck bed, and an all-new anti-theft RingLocker™ that locks bicycles to the Nelson and separately the Nelson rack to the truck bed.
Features & Specifications
- Mounts to import truck bed channels including the Nissan Utili-Track and Toyota Deck Rail channel systems
- Carries two bicycles above the bed side without blocking the truck bed's interior capacity
- Supports all size and frame style bicycles by the wheels with adjustable wheel cradles for varying fit
- Secures to two sides of truck bed with 42 inch length side bar and 22 inch front cab bar mounts with domestic bed attachments
- SpinWing wheel mount VRack rotates 360 degrees for ground level loading and unloading access of bikes
- RingLocker security system includes a lock with two cables (6ft and 3ft) for locking bikes and Nelson rack to vehicle bed
- Weighs 40 lbs
- 70 lbs load capacity (35 lbs per bicycle)
- Zero-G 4-Point adjustable wheel grip bike freeze technology for motionless wheel touch only support include four upper wheel cradles with rubber straps (for wheel suspension) and four lower sway stop cradles with rubber straps (for wheel base)
- Cushion pads for wheel touch only protection of bicycle frame from rack
- Modular design with removable wings for compact storage
- Half Nelson model available for vehicles without Utilitrack or Deck Rail Systems (ei. Domestic Trucks, Ford, Dodge, Chevy)
- Bike, Board & Bag™ accessories available
- More Models for Four and Six Bike Transport
This product ships unassembled via UPS Ground.
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Manuals, Flyers & Brochures:
Frequently Asked Questions: