SHOP OUR Categories
This two-bike rack accessory is designed for carrying bicycles of any size and frame by the wheels above our GearCage FP slide out cargo carriers (carrier not included), leaving unobstructed use of the cargo rack's capacity for your gear.
Features & Specifications
- Fits two bicycles of all frames and sizes
- Weighs 17 lbs; rated for 80 lbs of payload
- Steel construction with black powder coated finish
- Easily adjustable wheel cradles with durable rubber straps for a tight grip on bike wheels
- Quick removable wings for rear hatch access and modular storage
- Zero-G™ bike freeze technology eliminates all bike motion with wheel touch support only, removing all bike frame or fork contact with rack. Zero-G™ system is a combination of wheel cradle and sway stop components:
- Zero-G™ system includes four sway stops (two per bike) for tire contact with rubber strap wrap around inside of wheels
- Zero-G™ system includes four wheel cradles with rubber strap wrap over outside of wheels
- Four cushion pads for casual frame-to-rack contact
- Assembly required
- Bike, Board & Bag™ Accessories Available
- Compatible with GearCage slide out mount carriers only (may not be used with GearCage fixed platform models HCR222 and HCR215). Compatible models are: GearCage FP-4 (H01380), GearCage FP-6 (H01397), and legacy GearCage TwinTube slideout models (HCK734 & HCK765)
This product ships unassembled via UPS Ground.
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Manuals, Flyers & Brochures:
Frequently Asked Questions:
My bicycle has fenders, will it fit on the Rack-IT?
I have a Fat Bike, will bicycle fit on the Rack-IT?
Is the Rack-IT rated for RV use?
The product listing says that the Rack-IT uses "Zero-G Technology" what does that mean?
The Rack-IT says that it is a "Wheel Mount" carrier, what are the advantages to this over the standard Frame and Platform style mounts?
Will the wheel cradles damage my tires?
Can I carry a tandem bicycle with the Rack-IT?
Can I carry a bicycle with a rear/forward child carrier attached using the Rack-IT?
Can I use more than one Rack-IT on a GearCage?
Will the Rack-IT affect the install clearance of my GearCage?
Can I use the RACK-IT Bicycle Carrier with other carriers besides the GearCage-FP4 & GearCage-FP6?
I've noticed the warranty from other bicycle carrier companies is limited lifetime, where the Rack-IT is only a one year warranty. Can you tell me why such a short warranty?
Do offer replacements for the Rack-IT shoud I lose or damage any parts?
What is the approximate Height of the Rack-IT?
Can I still use the Rack-IT if I have spare tire or another accessory mounted on the rear of my vehicle?