At Let’s Go Aero, our goal is to ensure that you select the right product for your needs, and we encourage you to call us during weekday business hours to discuss your specific cargo management interests for gear and vehicle fit. If you need to return an item, please review our Return Policy below and call us for a Return Merchandise Authorization. If the item was not purchased through us, you will need to contact the retailer from whom you purchased our product for instructions.
Free Shipment Qualifiers & Limitations
Free Shipping is for qualifying orders for deliveries within US lower 48 contiguous states only, using the service method specified by item. Let's Go Aero uses US postal service, UPS ground, and freight truck services depending on the product. Express ship services are not available for free shipments. For freight truck items, free shipping services are limited to commercial docks and residential curb side deliveries only. Surcharges are applicable for deliveries to other destinations and services according to trucking carrier's fee schedule, including to locations with limited or restricted access (ie hotel resorts, government facilities, gated storage facilities, remote farms/ranches).
We are here to help you with installation guidance, and suggestions on how to maximize the benefits of our technologies. Please contact us via phone or email. Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri, 8:30-5:00 pm MST.
Phone: 719-630-3800 or 877-GO-4-AERO
Address: Let’s Go Aero, 4474 Barnes Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Email: Let’s Go Aero or use our Contact Us form
In the event that you need to return your product, you must do so within 30 days of shipped order and meet the following conditions:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required from us, to be included with the shipment for returns processing.
- Product must be returned within 30 days of shipment of your order from Let's Go Aero.
- Product must be in new, unused & uninstalled condition, and returned in its original packaging with all original parts and documentation included.
- Returns are subject to a minimum 20% restocking fee; outbound shipping costs including actual ship costs for items with free shipping are nonrefundable.
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer (unless Let's Go Aero made an error). C.O.Ds will either be refused or the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
- If the item you purchased included shipping (i.e. special promotional offers), the actual shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
- In the event of missing parts, apparent use, or negligence in packing resulting in damage, Let’s Go Aero reserves the right the deduct the assessed loss in value or repair costs from your refund.
- Outlet Deals, Clearance Items, and other products marked as "All Sales Final" are not returnable and are not available for refund.
- Item must have been purchased directly from Let's Go Aero in order for us to assist you according to our returns policy.
- Refunds may only be credited back to the original purchaser and will be refunded on the original purchasing credit card.
- Refunds are applicable to purchase of product, less actual shipping costs including free shipped items and 25% restocking fee.
- Please allow 5 to 7 business days from arrival of your return to us for inspection and a refund to be processed. We will email you a refund statement for your records.
- If the item is in altered condition from use, abuse, or if missing parts or documentation, the assessed loss in resale value will be deduced from your refund.
The original crating materials including pallet and inner cartons are required to ensure best shipping and damage prevention practices.
Please be sure to ship the goods with a carrier that provides insurance and tracking. Let’s Go Aero cannot refund items not received and without tracking to determine its whereabouts.
Orders cancelled after the item has processed are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RMA number, and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, all shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a restocking fee will apply.
Let’s Go Aero, Inc. warrants to the original purchase that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship, for the term described, except as qualified below. The warranty is determined from the date of purchase for the term specified. The warranty terminates when the original retail purchaser sells or otherwise transfers the product to any other person.
Warranty Term & Geographic Scope
Six Month Limited
Soft Goods: Tents, Shelters, Cargo Bags, Covers
One Year Limited
Goods made of molded plastics and/or steel construction: Cargo Carriers, Hitch Racks, Bicycle Racks, Trailers, Silent Towing Products
No warranty is given for purchases outside the United States and Canada.
Limitation of Warranty
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT, OR THE ISSUANCE OF A REFUND OR CREDIT (AS DETERMINED BY LET’S GO AERO), IS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER’S EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS WARRANTY. DAMAGE OR INJURY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER, TO HIS OR HER VEHICLE, CARGO, OR PROPERTY, AND/OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON OR PROPERTY IS NOT COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF ANY AND ALL OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN.
LET’S GO AERO’S SOLE LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE REMEDY SET FORTH ABOVE. IN NO EVENT WILL LET’S GO AERO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SALES). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
How to Initiate Warranty Service
If a product is believed to be defective or missing parts, the original retail purchaser should contact Let’s Go Aero by phone or email to describe the problem, furnish photos, and for instructions on how to proceed at: 719-630-3800, toll free 877-464-2376, or email@example.com. In event of missing parts, Let's Go Aero will furnish them immediately via UPS/FedEx ground shipment. Missing parts must be reported within 14 days of arrival. An RMA is required for all return shipments to the address specified on the RMA.
What is Not Covered
This warranty does not cover problems caused by normal wear and tear (including, but not limited to, scratches, tears, or aesthetic oxidation of surfaces, exhausted zippers or natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use, accidents, abuse, inclement weather, animal attack, misuse or improper care, unlawful vehicle operation, or modifications or repairs not performed or authorized by Let’s Go Aero. In addition, this warranty does not cover problems resulting from conditions beyond Let’s Go Aero’s control including, but not limited to, theft, misuse, overloading, or failure to assemble, mount or use the product in accordance with Let’s Go Aero’s written instructions or guidelines included with the product or made available to the original retail purchaser.
What Let’s Go Aero will do
Subject to Let’s Go Aero’s inspection of the product, Let’s Go Aero will remedy defects in materials and/or workmanship by repairing or replacing, at Let’s Go Aero’s option, the defective part or product without charge for parts or labor, subject to the limitations and exclusions described in this warranty. Shipping of repaired or replaced item is covered by Let’s Go Aero using ground shipping services and for purchases within the United States and Canada only.