- Sales & Return Policy
SHOP OUR Categories
Sales & Return Policy
At Let’s Go Aero, our goal is to ensure that you select the right product for your needs, and we encourage you to call us during weekday business hours to discuss your specific cargo management interests for gear and vehicle fit. If you need to return an item, please review our Return Policy below and call us for a Return Merchandise Authorization. If the item was not purchased through us, you will need to contact the retailer from whom you purchased our product for instructions.
We are here to help you with installation guidance, and suggestions on how to maximize the benefits of our technologies. Please contact us via phone or email. Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri, 8:30-5:00 pm MST.
Phone: 719-630-3800 or 877-GO-4-AERO
Address: Let’s Go Aero, 4474 Barnes Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80917
Email: Let’s Go Aero or use our Contact Us form
In the event that you need to return your product, you must do so within 30 days of purchase date and meet the following conditions:
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required from us, to be included with the shipment for returns processing.
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee; outbound shipping costs are nonrefundable.
- Product must be returned within 30 days of purchase date.
- Product must be in new, unused condition, and returned in its original packaging with all original parts and documentation included.
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer (unless LGA made an error). C.O.Ds will either be refused or the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
- If the item you purchased included shipping (some freight product prices may be published with shipping included to commercial delivery locations, with residential and/or liftgate delivery services delineated for a fee), the actual shipping cost will be deducted from your refund. If the item purchased had free shipping, the actual cost will be deducted from your refund.
- In the event of missing parts, apparent use, or negligence in packing resulting in damage, Let’s Go Aero reserves the right the deduct the assessed loss in value or repair costs from your refund.
- Item must have been purchased directly from Let's Go Aero in order for us to assist you according to our returns policy.
- Refunds may only be credited back to the original purchaser and will be refunded on the original purchasing credit card.
- Refunds are applicable to purchase of product, less shipping costs and 15% restocking fee.
- Please allow 5 to 7 business days from arrival of your return to us for inspection and a refund to be processed. We will email you a refund statement for your records.
- If the item is in altered condition from use, abuse, or if missing parts or documentation, the assessed loss in resale value will be deduced from your refund.
The original crating materials including pallet and inner cartons are required to ensure best shipping and damage prevention practices.
Please be sure to ship the goods with a carrier that provides insurance and tracking. Let’s Go Aero cannot refund items not received and without tracking to determine its whereabouts.
Orders cancelled after the item has processed are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RMA number, and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, all shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Let’s Go Aero has a limited one-year warranty for manufacturer defects in material and workmanship on all products. This warranty is granted to its original owner, and does not include normal wear and tear and/or improper use. For more information, see our Warranty details page.
If a product is believed to be defective, please contact Let’s Go Aero by phone at 719-630-3800, toll free 877-464-2376, or fill out the online support contact form and describe the problem.