At Let’s Go Aero, our goal is to ensure that you select the right product for your needs, and we encourage you to call us during weekday business hours to discuss your specific cargo management interests and vehicle profile. If you need to return an item, please review our Return Policy below and call us for a Return Merchandise Authorization. If the item was not purchased through us, you will need to contact the retailer from whom you purchased our product for instructions.
We are here to help you with installation guidance, and suggestions on how to maximize the benefits of our technologies so you know what to expect from our products. Please contact us via phone or email. Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri, 8:30-5:00 pm MST.
Phone: 719-630-3800 or 877-GO-4-AERO
Address: Let’s Go Aero, 2120 Naegele Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Email: Let’s Go Aero or use our Contact Us form
Shipping & Fulfillment Procedures
Depending on their size, Let’s Go Aero products ship by either the UPS/FedEx/US postal services for small packages, or by Freight Truck palleted service networks. Freight items entail logistical considerations and some services fees outline below may be applicable depending on your delivery location. A Let's Go Aero shipping specialists will contact you prior to shipping any freight truck items to verify your location zoning and receiving capacity in order for any special arrangements to be made.
Small Parcel Shipments
Shopping cart orders for small package goods ship via Ground service within the lower 48 mainland states (islands excluded), drop at door delivery. Expedited and other service requests beyond drop at door (ie signature, appointments, air express) must be arranged at time of ordering with us by phone (whereby we will provide you with a quote and confirm your order by phone).
Freight Truck Shipments
Unloading requirements & delivery guidelines
Freight Truck products are items too large for UPS/US postal small package services. These products are palleted, and require:
- A loading dock or forklift at destination, or lift gate equipment for removing pallet from truck.
- The delivery location must be freight truck accessible.
- Deliveries are curbside only. Trucking companies and their drivers are not authorized to operate trucks or equipments on residential properties.
- Consignee must be present to receive, inspect, and release carrier from liability for goods at time of delivery.
- Delivery must occur within 48 hours from when goods arrive at freight’s service terminal in closest proximity to destination.
Delivery Services Included on Free Freight Designated Items:
- Deliveries to commercial business docks are included with products noted as Free Shipping (lower 48 contiguous states only). Commercial business operations must be open during standard weekday business hours with staff to unload upon arrival
- Deliveries to closest freight terminal in our network for Will Call pickup.
- Liftgate service is provided for non-dock delivery locations including residences for a $75 carrier services fee. Consignee will receive an advance phone call to arrange a window of time for residential deliveries.
Services Not Included/Exceptions:
- Advance call prior to delivery and/or liftgate service is provided for non-dock delivery locations including residences for a $75 carrier services fee. Must be arranged with Let's Go Aero prior to shipment to receive our heavily discounted service rate.
- Consignee is responsible for other services or zoning related surcharges, and must be paid to the driver at delivery unless pre-arranged with Let's Go Aero. Those fees include redeliveries or re-routing of goods to another address, terminal storage, restricted access areas (ie prisons, power plants, etc), and limited access zoned areas (remote rural, gated businesses, farms, schools, and other government facilities).
Our GearWagon line of trailers are akin to shipping small cars and have special delivery requirements (commercial loading dock or terminal pick ups only). Please call Let’s Go Aero for to discuss logistics.
Freight Truck Shipments. Let’s Go Aero does not ship freight palleted products outside the US and Canada. International buyers may provide us with a freight forwarder delivery address within the lower 48 for transfer of product to buyer’s forwarding agent upon delivery.
A broker agent is required for importation of freight trucked products into Canada. Buyer is responsible for customs broker services, duty, taxes, etc as required by the Canadian government. However, Let’s Go Aero can assistance with transit and export services to Canada, so please contact us for a quote and to make the necessary arrangements by phone order. Note that this is only possible for purchases placed with us directly and for shipments to Canada (we cannot facilitate via a third party seller).
UPS/FedEx Small Package Shipments. Let’s Go Aero’s e-commerce shipping service and rates are via ground service within the lower 48 mainland only. Alaska, Hawaii, US territories, and international buyers including to Canada may contact us at 719-630-3800 or email for a shipping quote. Buyers are responsible for import, duty and/or taxes, which are collect by the carrier during delivery. These charges are separate from Let’s Go Aero’s shipping charge and are beyond our control or ability to predict.
Damages or Loss in Freight
Be sure to inspect your shipment upon receipt for any visible alteration to packaging or palleting, and for concealed damage. It is imperative to note your observations on the deliver receipt and notify Let’s Go Aero within 24 hours to make your claim. All packaging must be saved for carrier inspection.
For your convenience, we include instruction notices on our shipments. By following these industry standard requires procedures required of the consignee, you are equipped for Let’s Go Aero to assist you to the fullest extent possible.
Order & Transit Lead Times
Depending on the item(s) ordered, lead times from order placement to shipment is generally between one business day for smaller items such as hitch pins and bicycle racks, and one to two weeks for our large, build-to-order items like trailers and enclosed cargo carriers.
From when goods leave our dock, ground transit services are generally 3-7 business days (for a one to three week delivery aggregate). Delivery lead times are estimates only; shipper does not guarantee delivery lead time estimates nor does Let’s Go Aero unless Guaranteed Delivery Services are ordered prior to shipment where available. Contact Let’s Go Aero for rates and to make arrangements.
Items marked as clearance or closeout are all sales final.
Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase date and meet the following conditions:
- Product must be in new, unused condition.
- Product must be returned in its original packaging with all original parts and documentation included.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is required and must be included with the shipment for process.
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer (unless LGA made an error). C.O.Ds will either be refused or the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
- If the item you purchased included shipping (some freight product prices may be published with shipping included to commercial dock delivery locations), the actual shipping cost will be deducted from your refund. If the item purchased had free shipping, the actual cost will be deducted from your refund.
- In the event of missing parts, apparent use, or negligence in packing resulting in damage, Let’s Go Aero reserves the right the deduct the assessed loss in value or repair costs from your refund .
- Refunds may only be credited back to the original purchaser and will be refunded on the original purchasing credit card.
- Refunds are applicable to purchase of product, less shipping costs and 20% restocking fee.
- Please allow 5 to 7 business days from arrival of your return to us for inspection and a refund to be processed. We will email you a refund statement for your records.
- If the item is in altered condition from use, abuse, or if missing parts or documentation, the assessed loss in resale value will be deduced from your refund.
We will be happy to help you determine which shipping method to use once you have requested your RMA number (return merchandise authorization). We can also assist you with return shipping on freight palleted items at our discounted shipping rates. The original crating materials including pallet and inner cartons are required to ensure best shipping and damage prevention practices.
Please be sure to ship the goods with a carrier that provides insurance and tracking. Let’s Go Aero cannot refund items not received and without tracking to determine its whereabouts.
Orders cancelled after the item has processed are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RMA number, and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, all shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 20% restocking fee will apply.