- Shipping & Receiving
SHOP OUR Categories
Shipping & Receiving
Shipping & Fulfillment Procedures
Depending on their size, Let’s Go Aero products ship by either the UPS ground and U.S. postal services for small package, or by Freight Truck palleted service networks. Freight items entail logistical considerations and service fees outlined below, depending on your delivery location. Should we notice any delivery locations outside our service rates on your order, a Let’s Go Aero shipping specialist will contact you prior to shipping any freight truck items to verify your location zoning and receiving capacity in order for any special arrangements at a fee to be made.
Freight Truck Shipments
Overview - Unloading Requirements & Delivery Guidelines
Freight Truck products are items too large for UPS/US postal small package services. These products are palleted, and require:
- A loading dock or forklift at destination, or lift gate equipment for removing pallet from truck.
- The delivery location must be freight truck accessible.
- Deliveries are curbside only. Trucking companies and their drivers are not authorized to operate trucks or equipment on residential properties.
- Consignee must be present to receive, inspect, and release carrier from liability for goods at time of delivery.
- Deliveries must occur within 48 hours from when goods arrive at freight’s service terminal in closest proximity to destination or are subject to freight carrier's storage fees
- Published freight rates do not include delivery service surcharges applicable to the following destinations: restricted access areas (ie, prisons, power plants, etc), limited access zones areas (gated business, farms/remote rural, schools, and other government facilities), terminal storage, re-routing of goods to another address.
Business Dock Delivery Service Rates:
- Includes deliveries to commercial business docks (lower 48 contiguous states only) and locations with fork lifts for immediate unloading. Commercial business operations must be open during standard weekday business hours with staff to unload upon unannounced arrival.
- Deliveries to closest freight terminal in our network for customer Will Call pickup also qualify.
Non-Dock and/or Residential Delivery Service Rates:
- Includes liftgate service required for non-dock delivery locations and advance call prior to delivery for locations including residences.
- Consignee is responsible for other services or zoning related surcharges.
Small Parcel Shipments
Shopping cart orders for small package goods ship via Ground service within the contiguous lower 48 states, drop at door delivery. Expedited and other service requests beyond drop at door (ie signature, appointments, air express) must be arranged at time of ordering with us by phone (whereby we will provide you with a quote and confirm your order by phone).
Freight Truck Shipments. Let’s Go Aero does not ship freight palleted products outside the US and Canada. International buyers may provide us with a freight forwarder delivery address within the lower 48 for transfer of product to buyer’s forwarding agent upon delivery.
A broker agent is required for importation of freight trucked products into Canada. Buyer is responsible for customs broker services, duty, taxes, etc as required by the Canadian government. However, Let’s Go Aero can assist with transit and export services to Canada for products other than trailers, so please contact us for a quote and to make the necessary arrangements by phone order. Note that this is only possible for purchases placed directly with Let's Go Aero and for shipments to Canada (we cannot facilitate via a third party seller).
UPS/FedEx/USPS Small Package Shipments. Let’s Go Aero’s e-commerce shipping service and rates are via ground service within the lower 48 mainland only. Alaska, Hawaii, US territories, and international buyers including to Canada may contact us at 719-630-3800 or email for a shipping quote. Buyers are responsible for import, duty and/or taxes, which are collect by the carrier during delivery. These charges are separate from Let’s Go Aero’s shipping charge and are beyond our control or ability to predict.
Damage or Loss in Freight
Be sure to inspect your shipment upon receipt for any visible alteration to packaging or palleting, and for concealed damage. In the event of packaging alteration, consignee should inspect goods for concealed damage with driver present. It is imperative to note your observations on the deliver receipt and notify Let’s Go Aero within 24 hours to make your claim. All packaging must be saved for carrier inspection.
For your convenience, we include instruction notices on our shipments. By following these industry standard procedures required of the consignee, you are equipped for Let’s Go Aero to assist you to the fullest extent possible. Contact Let’s Go Aero immediately for assistance with replacing incidental parts and/or submitting a freight claim.
Order & Transit Lead Times
Depending on the item(s) ordered, lead times for shipment after order placement is generally between 2 business day for smaller items such as hitch pins and bicycle racks, and 7-14 days for our large items that ship via freight truck. Overall lead times from order placement to delivery are generally 7-14 business days for goods in stock.
Delivery lead times are estimates only; shipper does not guarantee delivery lead time estimates nor does Let’s Go Aero unless Guaranteed Delivery Services are ordered prior to shipment where available. Contact Let’s Go Aero for rates and to make arrangements.
Change of Address Requests
Change of addresses after orders have been processed to leave our dock are not included in Let's Go Aero's shipping rates. Buyer should beware that carrier fees are extremely high for address changes (when possible); buyer is responsible for all fees.
Orders cancelled after the item has processed are subject to all standard return policies. You must accept delivery, obtain an RMA number, and ship the item back to the correct address. If delivery of an item is refused, all shipping costs are deducted from the issued credit and a 15% restocking fee will apply.