SHOP OUR Categories
Lockable, anti-rattle Silent Hitch Pin® for Class I towing. Removes the distracting noise and free-play from the connection between the hitch and the hitch accessory such as bicycle racks and ball mounts for towing trailers. The result is quiet and stable, motionless towing.
- 1/2in. diameter pin supports 1.25 inch hitch receivers with Class I and II tow ratings.
- Effectively removes shock loads from the hitch connection.
- Heavy-duty spring nut with counter-boring.
- Transferable to any 1.25in. towing device that is hollow.
- Lockable (lock not included).
- Let's Go Aero U.S. Patents: 6,409,203; 6,609,725; 6,945,550; 8,079,613
This product ships via USPS Priority
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I tell which Silent Hitch Pin I should be using for my vehicle?
Can I use the Silent Hitch Pin for drop hitch dingy towing (tow behind vehicle)?
What material is the Silent Hitch Pin made of?
If I change vehicles is the Silent Hitch Pin transferable?
The listing says the Silent Hitch Pin can remove the noise and motion from hitch, how does that work?
What is the difference between the Silent ACT and the Silent Hitch Pin?