SHOP OUR Categories
This locking anti-rattle 1/2" Silent Hitch Pin® effectively removes shock loads and distracting noise by taking the movement out of the connection between the vehicle towing system and the device being towed. The barrel lock secures all hollow tow devices including ball mounts, hitch carriers, and bicycle racks in the hitch. The result is quiet and stable, motionless towing.
- 1/2 inch anti-rattle locking pin for 1.25 inch receivers
- Chrome coated pin with steel spring loaded nut provides corrosion-free performance
- Transferable to any 1.25 inch device that is hollow (shank tube must be hollow, not solid)
- Barrel style lock with rubber dust cap for weather-proofing, set of round security style keys included
- Let's Go Aero patent protected
Ships via USPS Priority Mail, allow 5 business days for deliveries from order
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I've lost the keys to my locking Silent Hitch Pin, do you have replacement keys?
How can I tell which Silent Hitch Pin I should be using for my vehicle?
Can I use the Silent Hitch Pin for drop hitch dingy towing (tow behind vehicle)?
What material is the Silent Hitch Pin made of?
If I change vehicles is the Silent Hitch Pin transferable?
The listing says the Silent Hitch Pin can remove the noise and motion from hitch, how does that work?
What is the difference between the Silent ACT and the Silent Hitch Pin?