This anti-rattle Silent Hitch Pin® removes shock loads by taking the movement out of the connection between the vehicle towing system and the device being towed. The heavy-duty steel coiled spring nut holds the nut tightly in the tow accessory shank and is portable to fit with any hollow 2-inch ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack, or hitch step. When properly engaged with the threaded pin, the result is a secure, stable, and distraction-free towing experience.
- 5/8 inch diameter pin with clip for 2 inch hitch receivers
- Effectively removes shock loads from the hitch connection
- Includes 5/8in Equalizing Sleeve to meet the I.D. (inner diameter) of hitch receiver hole and increase sheer strength
- Hot dip zinc coated steel with heavy-duty steel spring nut, sleeve and washers provides corrosion free performance
- Transferable to any 2 inch tow device that is hollow (tow shank tube must be hollow)
- Rated for up to Class IV towing
- RV approved
- Let's Go Aero patent protected.