SHOP OUR Categories
This extra long XL model has a full 3.54" clear span to fit the latest 2.5" GM and larger body Toyota hitches. With state-of-art design enhancements including a new 90 degree heavy-duty lock and a self-lubricating finish, this anti-rattle Silent Hitch Pin® provides secure lock down with greater convenience than ever before. Enjoy the sound of silence with technology that effectively removes shock loads by taking the movement out of the connection between the vehicle towing system and the device being towed. The result is quiet and stable, motionless towing.
- 5/8 inch anti-rattle pin fits 2.0 and 2.5 inch hitch receivers with up 12,000 lbs Class IV tow rating
- Overall length is 6 6/8 inch with 3 5/8 inch inside width clear span
- Eliminates distracting rattle & motion in hitch while absorbing shock loads; metal sleeve equalizes 5/8in shoulder across both pin holes for increased sheer strength
- Heavy-duty steel spring nut and enhanced corrosion resistant, self-lubricating finish with chrome, zinc, and stainless steel components
- 90 degree lock swivels for user-friendly, no fumble access in tight hitch spaces; easy press-on secures without key engagement
- Heavy-duty lock with nylon jacket and rubber dust cover for easy grip and corrosion protection from exterior and interior
- Includes two rubber capped stainless steel keys
- RV approved; not approved for drop hitch four-flat vehicle towing
- Let's Go Aero patent protected
Ships via USPS Priority Mail, allow 5-7 days for delivery from order placement
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I've lost the keys to my locking Silent Hitch Pin, do you have replacement keys?
How can I tell which Silent Hitch Pin I should be using for my vehicle?
Can I use the Silent Hitch Pin for drop hitch dingy towing (tow behind vehicle)?
What material is the Silent Hitch Pin made of?
If I change vehicles is the Silent Hitch Pin transferable?
The listing says the Silent Hitch Pin can remove the noise and motion from hitch, how does that work?
What is the difference between the Silent ACT and the Silent Hitch Pin?