SHOP OUR Categories
New design enhancements to the popular Silent Hitch Pin® technology moves Safe & Silent Towing® to the next level with a durable corrosion resistant and self lubricating finish, and a heavy-duty 90 degree lock engineered to fit in ever tighter hitch spaces. The state-of-the-art SHP2040 model design keeps your hitch accessory on secure lock down with greater convenience than ever before. The Silent Hitch Pin’s spring nut coil holds the nut tight in the tow accessory shank and is portable to fit with any hollow 2 inch ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack, or hitch step for a stable and distraction-free towing experience.
- 5/8 inch pin for 2 inch hitch receivers with up to 12,000 lbs Class IV tow rating
- Overall length is 5 1/2 inch with 2 5/8 inch inside width clear span
- Eliminates distracting clanking noise in hitch, load sway, and absorbs shock load
- Heavy-duty steel spring nut and enhanced corrosion resistant, self-lubricating finish with chrome, zinc, and stainless steel components
- 90 degree lock swivels for user-friendly, no fumble access in tight hitch spaces; easy press-on secures without key engagement
- Heavy-duty lock with nylon jacket and rubber dust cover for easy grip and corrosion protection from exterior and interior
- Includes two rubber capped stainless steel keys
- Requires hollow shank tube tow equipment
- RV approved; not approved for drop hitch four-flat vehicle towing
- Let's Go Aero patent protected
Let's Go Aero Patented: 6,409,203; 6,609,725; 6,945,550; patents pending
Ships via USPS Priority Mail, allow 5-7 days for delivery from order
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I've lost the keys to my locking Silent Hitch Pin, do you have replacement keys?
How can I tell which Silent Hitch Pin I should be using for my vehicle?
Can I use the Silent Hitch Pin for double drop hitch dingy towing (tow behind vehicle)?
What material is the Silent Hitch Pin made of?
If I change vehicles is the Silent Hitch Pin transferable?
The listing says the Silent Hitch Pin can remove the noise and motion from hitch, how does that work?
What is the difference between the Silent ACT and the Silent Hitch Pin?