SHOP OUR Categories
- For all 1.25 inch and 2 inch hitch accessories (ie, bike racks, hitch steps, etc with hollow shank tube)
- Heavy-duty lock with nylon jacket and rubber dust cover for easy grip and corrosion protection from exterior and interior
- 90 degree press-on lock leaves key face fully accessible and swivels for user-friendly, no fumble access in tight hitch spaces
- Set of security style round keys included
- 10/20 cold rolled steel, chrome coated with stainless steel and composite washers prevents marring on hitch tubing surface
- Pin diameter is 1/2in.
- Clear span (inside width) is 2 1/2in.
- Overall pin length is 6in. (not including handle crank)
- Accessory device must have a hollow shank (not solid)
- Let's Go Aero US Patents: 6,409,203; 6,609,725; 6,945,550; 8,079,613
This product ships via USPS Priority Mail
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What size hitch is required for the Silent ACT?
Can I use the Silent ACT for towing?
I've lost the keys to my locking Silent ACT, do you have replacement keys?
What is the difference between the Silent ACT and the Silent Hitch Pin?
What material is the Silent ACT made of?
If I change vehicle is the Silent ACT transferable?
The listing says the Silent Hitch Pin can remove the noise and motion from hitch, how does that work?
I bought the bicycle rack for a 2” receiver, and it came with the SilentACT stabilizing device. But, the 1.25” hitch adaptor includes a welded threaded piece inside the tube which doesn’t allow me to put the SilentACT piece into the hollow receiver tube (it isn’t hollow). What is going on?