SHOP OUR Categories
Domestic truck bed mount rack transports two bicycles with ability to carry up to six bikes (additional SpinWing accessory add-ons required). Utilizing three sides of the truck bed, the Three-Quarter Nelson carries bikes above the side walls without blocking the truck bed’s interior capacity. The position adjustable cross bed bar and rotating SpinWing offers load carrying flexibility and ground level accessibility. Enjoy complete security with the RingLocker™ system that locks the bicycles to the carrier and separately the carrier to the truck.
Features & Specifications
- Mounts to all domestic trucks including Ford, Chevrolet, and Dodge using both side bed sills with adjustable cross bed sill
- Carries two bicycles above the bed side without blocking the truck bed's interior capacity
- Supports all size and frame style bicycles by the wheels with adjustable wheel cradles for varying fit
- Secures to three sides of truck bed with two adjustable side bars (42 inch length) and one adjustable cross bar (75 inch length) with doestic bed attachments
- SpinWing wheel mount VRack rotates 360 degrees for ground level loading and unloading access of bikes
- Two additional built-in SpinWing sockets for four or six bike add-on capacity with SpinWing accessory (sold separately)
- RingLocker security system includes a lock with two cables (6ft and 3ft) for locking bikes and Nelson rack to vehicle bed
- Weighs 70 lbs
- 70 lbs load capacity (35 lbs per bicycle)
- Zero-G 4-Point adjustable wheel grip bike freeze technology for motionless wheel touch only support include four upper wheel cradles with rubber straps (for wheel suspension) and four lower sway stop cradles with rubber straps (for wheel base)
- Cushion pads for wheel touch only protection of bicycle frame from rack
- Modular design with removable wings for compact storage
- Bike, Board & Bag™ accessories available
- More Models for Two, Four and Six Bike Transport Available
This product ships unassembled via UPS Ground.
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Manuals, Flyers & Brochures:
Frequently Asked Questions: