SHOP OUR Categories
Domestic truck bed mount V-Rack™ transports two bicycles with ability to carry up to six bikes (additional SpinWing™ accessory add-ons required). Utilizing three sides of the truck bed, the Three-Quarter Nelson carries bikes above the side walls without blocking the truck bed interior space. The position adjustable cross bed bar and rotating V-Rack offers load carrying flexibility and convenient accessibility to bikes for loading and unloading. Enjoy complete security with the RingLocker™ system that locks the bicycles to the carrier and separately the carrier to the truck.
Features & Specifications
- Mounts to all domestic trucks including Ford, Chevrolet, and Dodge using both side bed sills with adjustable cross bed sill
- Mounts to truck bed C-Channel systems (including Toyota Deck Rail, Nissan Utili-Track, Jeep Trail Rail) with Accessory Adapter Kit (sold separately, B01908)
- Carries two bicycles above the bed side without blocking the truck bed interior space, leaving it empty for other cargo
- Secures to three sides of truck bed with two adjustable side bars (42 inch length) and one adjustable cross bar (75 inch length) with domestic bed attachments
- V-Rack rotates 360 degrees for convenient loading and unloading access of bikes, and for bike position flexibility on cross bed bar (bikes may position in-line or perpendicular to cross bed bar when using center socket)
- Two additional built-in sockets for two or four bike add-on capacity with SpinWing accessory (sold separately model no. B01832)
- RingLocker security system includes a lock with two cables (6ft and 3ft) for locking bikes and Nelson rack to vehicle bed
- Supports all size and frame style bicycles by the wheels with adjustable wheel cradles for varying fit
- Zero-G™ 4-Point adjustable wheel grip bike freeze technology for motionless wheel touch only support include four upper wheel cradles with rubber straps (for wheel suspension) and four lower sway stop cradles with rubber straps (for wheel base)
- Cushion pads for wheel touch only protection of bicycle frame from rack
- Modular design with removable wing arms for compact storage
- Weighs 75 lbs
- Maximum load weight rating is 35 lbs per bicycle
- Bike, Board & Bag™ accessories available
- More Models for Two, Four and Six Bike Transport Available
This product ships unassembled via UPS Ground.
Average order ship time is around 5-7 business days
Shipping times are not guaranteed. If you would like expedited shipping please call our office at (719) 630-3800 for availability and a custom quote.
See Shipping Policies for details about shipping and receiving.
Manuals, Flyers & Brochures:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- My bicycle has fenders, will it fit on the Three-Quarter Nelson wings?
- I have a Fat Bike, will bicycle fit on the Three-Quarter Nelson?
- Can the Three-Quarter Nelson be used on vehicles with C-Channel systems such as Toyota Deck Rail, Nissan Utili-Track, Jeep Trail Rail?
- The product listing says that the Three-Quarter Nelson uses "Zero-G Technology" what does that mean?
- The Three-Quarter Nelson says that it is a "Wheel Mount" carrier, what are the advantages to this over the standard Frame and Platform style mounts?
- Will the wheel cradles damage my tires?
- Can I carry a tandem bicycle with the Three-Quarter Nelson?
- Can I carry a bicycle with a rear/forward child carrier attached using the Three-Quarter Nelson?
- How does the Three-Quarter Nelson lock?
- Why does the Three-Quarter Nelson spin?
- Can I use the Three-Quarter Nelson to carry other sports equipment such as snowboards, skis, or flyrods?
- How tall will the Three-Quarter Nelson sit above my bed?
- Do offer replacements for the Three-Quarter Nelson should I lose or damage any parts?
- Can the Three-Quarter Nelson carry electric bicycles?
- Can I convert the Three-Quarter Nelson into a 4-Bike or 6-Bike carrier?
- Does the Three-Quarter Nelson have to be oriented any particular way or can the carrier could be turned around to face in the opposite direction on the truck bed?
- Will I have to drill holes in my truck bed to mount the Nelson?