The TreeHaus tent is a easy pop-up tent that creates an expansive living space over the LittleGiant or Spec Ops Trailer. Using a set of lightweight deck panels and fittings that form platform wings that extend off the trailer siding then TreeHaus tent sets up fast around the perimeter of the trailer for a cosy living space that sleeps 4 people comfortably.
- Easy Setup: Most tents entail a lot of set up. The TreeHaus is designed to use only 4 body poles that attach directly to the camper platform so that one person can quickly and easily set it up. Four additional poles are provided for doorway awnings that anyone can apply in their sleep.
- Huge Interior: The base of the TreeHaus is the trailer bed, measuring 86” x 54”. In addition there are two 86”L x 23”W aluminum deck wings that extend to the outside of the trailer. Along with the end gates, which are removed and positioned across the inside width of the trailer for additional sleeping surface, 4 people to sleep comfortably off the ground. The domed tent gives the interior a special feel and the center of the tent is 6’10” high for plenty of headroom. Zippered doorways are on each end with large mesh windows that zip closed, and the fabric over the dome can be pulled back revealing a natural skylight. A fine screen keeps out bugs and lets in fresh air for great ventilation and beautiful views. A rainfly clips over the tent providing waterproof shelter and a heat retention aid.
- Extra-Large Bay Windows: Bay Windows on either side of the trailer for breezy ventilation and viewing.
- Waterproof & Ripstop: The shelter’s fabric is made of tough, polyester with 185 D Nylon Ripstop. A polyurethane coating gives the fabric a 2,000mm PU waterproof rating. This is about three times the waterproof rating of a typical tent bought at a sporting goods store.
- Compact Storage: The tent and the poles are conveniently stored in a compact canvas bag weighing 25 lb while the two 26 lb lightweight aluminum deck wings store vertically along the inside side walls of the trailer bed. Now there is plenty of room for all your other camping gear and for using the Trailer for other jobs.